The new Ikarus Aerofly 5 Flight Simulator simulator delivers latest in research and development, as well as state-of-the-art in computer technologies packed with many new features and functions. It sure is a new generation flight simulator for maximum flight enjoyment. Besides breath taking photo sceneries, Ikarus Aerofly 5 Flight Simulator offers a completely new ‘4D-Virtual-Elements-Graphics”, which have never been seen before, bringing you top-most enjoyment for your virtual flight.
The “4D-Virtual-Element Technology” are implemented by way of our high-resolution photographic sceneries, that generated in our new Multi-core CPU capable physics engine. It provides adjustable cloud formations, thermals, turbulences, moving water surfaces, tress, leaves, windmills, and many more. The quality of the graphics in full HD is second to none.It is up to you to determine the type of weather, wind and day time. Training Programs such as the new Torque and Hover Trainer for fixed wing model airplanes, the Hover Trainer for helicopters or a special Landing Trainer are outstanding programs to develop your R/C flying to perfection. Interesting added features such as “Pylon Racing”, “Air Race” and “Limbo Flying” contests are available to bring your virtual competition to a whole new level.
With the “Model Editor” over 50 different models can be perfectly fine tuned to personal preference. Even the scale ratio can be increased or reduced.
In the “Multi-Player Mode” you may fly together with other pilots on the internet or local network.
The Transmitter–Fast–Calibration and the Mode-Direct-Selection allow the pilot to easily set up his personal Mode in just a matter of seconds. With the Movie-Center you will create your very own flight videos.
Ikarus Aerofly 5 Flight Simulator offers more than 43 new features, functions and set ups to guarantee a maximum amount of flight enjoyment. Suitable for novices and experts alike.
Minimum system Requirements:
- 100% Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon64 compatible CPU with 2,4 Ghz
- 1 GB of RAM
- 8 GB free hard disc memory
- DVD-ROM drive
- OpenGL Version 2.1 compatible 3D-graphics card from NVIDIA or ATI with 256MB (at least as fast as NVIDIA 7600GT or ATi HD3650)
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- A free USB port and a trainer output on your transmitter
- Please note: On a computer system matching the minimum system requirements the performance strongly depends on the currently loaded model and scenery.
- 4D-sceneries only run on the recommended system platform (please refer below for more informations)
Recommended system requirements
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon64 X2
- OpenGL Version 3.1 compatible 3D-graphics card from NVIDIA or ATI with 512 MB. At least as fast as NVIDIA GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon HD4850
- For optimum sound quality we recommend a high quality standalone PCI soundcard, e.g. creative Audigy.
Depending on the transmitter used, an adapter cable will be necessary -
- Y-Adapter for JR and newer Futaba (square connector) transmitters
"Y-Adapter for JR, Spektrum and Hitec Aurora transmitters (3.5 mm cinch connector) and for all new
Futaba transmitters (square multi-pin connector)"
- Aerofly5 software DVD's (X2)
- USB interface cable