|SPb Kronverskiy 75
|SPb Tipanova 21
|Magnitogorsk "Dzhaz Moll"
|Magnitogorsk "Gostiny`i` Dvor"
SOARUS 1600 with AILERON powered glider is built for performance. Covered in high quality gel coat, the FRP fuselage comes factory assembled along with covered balsa main/tail wings so no painting is necessary to delay your first flight.
With a wing length of 1600mm the Soarus 1600 delivers high performance in an easy to handle size. Sharp turning capabilities, rolls and other challenging stunts are made easier due to the V-tail wing and ailerons which also make this glider great for slope soaring.
From entry level fliers through to experienced fliers, you will enjoy the exhilarating flight of the Soarus 1600.
- Lightweight FRP fuselage maintains its strength and rigidity and also achieves plenty of space for radio equipment.
- Design is slim and space efficient.
- Factory assembled thin balsa ribs and lightweight film used for weight savings.
- Ailerons deliver increased maneuverability and feature convenient servo mounting
- Special large diameter folding propeller
- The ruddervader delivers great control around the roll axis
Wingspan: 1600 mm
Length: 1000 mm
Weight: 700 g
Wing area: 32 dm2
Engine: 380-th type
Glider - with the ailerons.
wing, fuselage, tail, engine Mabuchi 380, 7x3 folding propeller, removable canopy, instructions.
- 4-channel radio control with 3 micro servos
- Electronic speed regulator
- 8.4V 600mAh battery and charger